So, you might have noticed…

by debi9kids on September 23, 2011

My blog is STILL under construction. It is apparently very difficult to transfer thousands of posts from Blogger to WordPress.
Who knew?
(ok, so I figured it would be, which is why I hired Tech4Moms to do it for me. There was NO way I was going to trust myself with all of that sensitive material 😉

Anyway, my point is to say lots of my posts aren’t here yet, lots of my links don’t work (ack!) and NONE of my comments have been transferred (boo!).
This is requiring me to be…super patient.
And, while I tend to be decently patient with my kids, with doctors and even with traffic… waiting on my blog, well, my patience is wearing thin.

And, I know it’s no one’s fault.
Or, maybe it’s mine because I was a dedicated 365 day a year blogger for 3 years straight. {that’s a LOT of words people!}

At any rate, it’s coming along.

And, while I’m discussing my blog, you may or may not have noticed that I have quite a bit of “password protected” posts and even a few completely private ones.
Those are written and protected that way on purpose and IF you are someone I trust & know and would like to read them, please email me and I’ll give you the codes. If I don’t send you the codes back, it means I don’t know you well enough to let you read them.

(oh, and this is for a particularly “special” reader of mine: You will not be able to figure out the passwords, so stop trying. I didn’t use something you can easily guess.
While I am beyond delighted that you have found me again through Pinterest and that the many, many clicks you give to my blog raises the amount of $$$ I get paid through BlogHer, I really do wish for your sake that you would just… in your own words, “Move on.”
It’s time.
Yes, I see you. I know you’re reading. Still.
If you’re worried about Russ & I, no need to be. We’re doing great.

It’s really lovely the interest you have taken in my life. Truly. Almost touching.
Almost.
If not for, you know, the whole creepy stalkery aspect of it all.
Anyhoo, I’ll be watching for you as well and keeping track of your visits, you know, in case I ever need to show it to anyone official or anything.
Just FYI. )

Life with kaishon September 23, 2011 at 7:20 pm

If I ever change over I will just keep my blogger one and start fresh in word press. That is what jasmine star did. You are smart at this blogging stuff though Deb, so I am sure your way is the best. Have a happy weekend.

debi9kids September 23, 2011 at 7:23 pm

I have NO clue what I'm doing really. LOL
I just know I have SO many posts that link to other posts and I'd atleast like them to be on here… I don't know. I imagine at some point I'll give it up and just keep both (but the other one will always be private)

You have a happy weekend too, friend!

Stacy September 24, 2011 at 6:40 am

I am glad you are still around. Maybe one day I will get back to writing myself and let my blog name live up to its title, "I'm silent no more"

Heather September 24, 2011 at 8:56 am

The end is very well put Debi. =] Hope for your sake she gets a clue. <3 U and hugs!

debi9kids September 24, 2011 at 9:26 am

Thanks Heather. Me too.

cat@juggling act September 24, 2011 at 11:07 am

Ai yes, hence I have stayed and overstayed on Blogger. And I love the last part of your post.

debi9kids September 24, 2011 at 12:57 pm

I did too Cat. I always wanted to make the switch but never had the nerve/time/money/ability but I guess the need for privacy finally outweighed all my hestitation.

Teri M September 24, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Patience is a virtue……..that I DON'T HAVE! Hope it is all working fabulously soon!!

Courtney September 25, 2011 at 5:51 pm

I love that you are back, and that you are still YOU!!

debi9kids September 25, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Thank you, my friend.

Tracey September 27, 2011 at 3:53 am

Glad you are back and feel able to post Debi – Just wishing that a certain someone at a certain ip address gets a clue that she is not as invisible as she thinks. Oh and in case she reads this – there is NOTHING that you can do on a computer that does not leave an electronic trail!!!! There are people who make a living at reconstructing all that electronic data!

It's kind of like when we were kids – we could prank call the neighbors and ask if their refrigerator was running and then tell them to go catch it! We could get away with it back then – you can't get away with it these days!

Carmen October 2, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Personally I am just glad you came back! and that you found a way to keep somethings private. I've always just lurked but missed you while you were gone.