Showering My Sister with Love

by debi9kids on October 2, 2011

This past weekend I traveled down to NJ with my mom, youngest sisters, and my girls to attend my sister Erin’s baby shower.
It’s been a long wait to add another baby into my side of the family as Emma and Will are the youngest grandchildren and cousins, so it’s something that all of us are very excited to celebrate.

My sister Erin is one of my twin sisters and also 10 years younger than me so she not only has the privilege of having the absolute love and appreciation of all of my kids and youngest siblings because she’s so “cool and hip”…

But, she’s also fortunate to have the “older” group of us all be completely in love with her as well 🙂

I can’t tell you how happy I was to be able to help surprise Erin with a festive and very blue & green “Under the Sea” themed party. I can.not.wait to meet her little guy and finally get to hear his name…

The officially countdown is on, just 5 weeks to go!

Love you Erin and your very active baby boy!
So happy we were able to celebrate with you.

Spending time with my sisters, mom , daughters, friends and family this weekend celebrating the impending arrival of my new nephew totally Makes My Monday. (playing along with Twinfatuation)

lisa October 2, 2011 at 4:18 pm

love the pics, deb!! it warms my heart seeing all the faces i love so much…wish i could have been there. xoxoxo

debi9kids October 2, 2011 at 4:33 pm

awww Lis! I so wish you could've been there too! (you were missed) Annie, Lilly & even Darryl were there "representin' " the family (Darryl popped in to show off Lilly's FABULOUS hair! Yea! She has hair 🙂 )

Miss you much!

Barbara Manatee October 2, 2011 at 5:26 pm

So cool! Congrats and good luck to her!! Do you have any pics of the shower (the theme sounds fun!)?

Debbie October 2, 2011 at 8:35 pm

You are so very lucky that God gave you sisters. Sounds like a wonderful time.

Peta October 2, 2011 at 10:59 pm

I love how happy you look Debi…fantastic to see…..

debi9kids October 3, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Thank you! It truly was a wonderful day!
I hope you are well, dear friend.

Britni @ ALSNS October 3, 2011 at 2:11 pm

ADORABLE! You have twins sisters?!?! I have b/g twins!

I love this! I am the youngest of 9, My sibling range from 21 years older to 5 years older, I have a niece that is 14 months younger than me! I love that their are other AWESOME families like mine! Thank you for sharing…and CONGRATULATIONS to your little sis!!

Thank you for stopping by to my Makes My Monday! I look forward to getting to "Know" you! 🙂

Smiles,

Britni

debi9kids October 3, 2011 at 3:29 pm

I not only have twin sisters, I have 2 sets of twin sisters (the 30 yr old set is fraternal and the 10 year old set is identical), but I also have almost 5 year old b/g twins as well (their birthday is Friday. Oh! How that makes me want to sob!)

Nice to meet you as well. LOVE that there are other families like mine as well 🙂

Cheryl October 3, 2011 at 4:42 pm

What is it about a baby on the way that brings such beautiful, genuine smiles and joy?!? What great shots and what a great occasion to share….completely a Monday Maker!

cat@juggling act October 11, 2011 at 4:00 am

Looks like an awesome get together and a super cool sister to have